Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finally have a working Camera

We haven't had a camera for a while but today Dan fixed it. As a result I'm posting but I don't have any pictures of us here even though we've been here almost 3 weeks (can you believe it?) So I'm reminiscing (Sp?) instead. I'll post pictures of our land and what we've been up to, etc. soon.
THIS IS WHAT WE Are NOT MISSING:






I have never been more excited to post something on Craig's List before. we are so excited to get rid of these couches, slipcovers or not, but we'll throw them in there for free. And you name the price.:)



Swinging with grandpa more often.

And the wide open spaces. I LOVE THAT, AND I'vE BEEN MISSING IT!!!
Flip side of the coin,
This is what we have been MISSING ALOT!!!


the RIO GRANDE BIOPARK AND ZOO, the sprinklers were always a huge hit.

And FRIENDS, we are really missing our friends. Sorry Addilee about the hair pulling, you're probably not missing us but I love that face.:)

Brookie's has had many emotional moments thinking about Camella.


And Emma misses Abbey, Natalie, and CAsey. She has notes and letters and all kinds of accessories to mail to them if she only had a mother who could get it together to find the nearest post office, (I have nothing better to do).
We miss the Corralles Library so much. We love that place.

Notice Janey in the background about to pull all the books off the shelf.


We love this place. Looking at these pictures makes me want to cry.


the goats by the library were so fun. sometimes i have to admit we spent more time with them than we did in the library, which is hard to do.

we loved those goats. we had names for them all and we had their personalities all figured out.

they liked the dead leaves more than the green and they would only eat certain flowers. very particular goats.
Another thing we are missing is misquito free NM. my kids are not immuned to misquito bites yet so their bug bites have been swelling like crazy. it's amazing. Brookie's legs have gotten huge once or twice. they don't even BUG me, but the first week we were here, my kids thought the misquitos were going to eat them alive. they have started to disappear because the river levels are going down now.
More Drama about our MOVE:
Emma got a cat for her birthday and it was fine for one day. then it started having diarhea all over the place and I banned her to the mud room. today we took her to the vet and i guess she has some disease. just great!! dan and i've cleaned up enough cat STUFF to last us a life time and I'm surprised that i got through it without throwing up. i thought about it a couple of times. Anyway the Humane Society gets to keep the cat I think after the vet is through with her. I'm not sure I have it in me to take her back.
Brookie broke her nose on our tiled jetted tub. it was wet and she slipped and fell on her face. NICE, huh?
Will (and Brookie and Emma sometimes) have decided that the only place they can fall asleep is of course in Mom and Dad's bed. So we're all getting LOTS of sleep. Too much transition, everyone is just a little in need of some stability. it's coming soon.
Janey's doing great. I'm not sure she realized anything happened.
Dan loves his job. I love this house and my land and I can't wait to post pictures of the sunset we've been watching every night.
That's it. Hope everyone is doing GREAT!!
Can't wait to see pictures of your new house, Carson and Deanna.

4 comments:

shelley said...

Honey! We miss you guys! Montana looks beautiful and I am SO excited for you to get to sell your couches! Hooray!! :) (We start school in only a few more weeks - isn't that crazy??? What is school like for you guys there? NACC will not be the same without you.) Can't wait to see more pics... Keep us posted!

rachel said...

Wow what a great update. I hope things get better soon. Also I hope your cats little disease isn't going to last to long. Loved all the pictures.

Libby said...

We can't wait to come and see your new home - with or without the cat! Keep the pictures coming!

Peterson Family said...

Honey-It has been so fun looking at all the pictures. Wow you have moved. Where did you move. It sounds like it was a really hard transition! I know how hard it is to leave friends behind but I know you'll make great new ones. Your kids are so adorable. I wish we could get together sometime. Are you on facebook? I hope to hear from you soon. Theresa Peterson