Thursday, March 18, 2010

I know my Redeemer Lives

This is my all time favorite Hymn. Every time I hear this song I am touch by the Holy Ghost. I couldn't be more grateful for our redeemer and his sacrifice for me. I feel his love when I hear this song. I am so grateful to  have his love and guidance in my life. There are times when I have felt alone or forgotten and then I realize it was me that forgot to pray or lean on him. When I have reached out for his hand in my life he has always blessed me. It hasn't always been the way I would choose but it has been the right way. And in this I know that my redeemer lives and loves and blesses my life and the lives of my family.
I needed this post today and I am going to be a little personal. So for me to vent and as a testimony of what I believe.  I feel like I should share. We have had a very hard year with so many ups and downs I am sometimes sick(not literally, I am fine!).  Through this whole process of applying for fellowship and feeling over and over the comforter letting us know we are doing what we are suppose to.  Giving us the confidence to move forward. We actually felt strongly that Chris would get into a great program. With much frustration from some of the Attendings at Wake Forest things weren't working out. Still leaning on the faith that we would be taken care of we kept pursuing a strong fellowship. With great work and faith great things came to be. I know it is not by works alone that we are going to be able to experience this time at UCLA. We are working hard in making this move but seem to be a little overwhelming at the moment. I know that we will be watched over. I feel his love and hand in our life. There have been days that I have woken up and felt inspired to clean my house and then get a phone call that someone wants to see our home that morning.  There is no doubt in my mind that my Savior is watching out for me and my family. Our housing at UCLA isn't working out but it will wether we get to move into the housing UCLA offers or somewhere else it will be where we are suppose to be. I love my savior and know that he lives. That he cares about each one of us. It is so calming to know that I have a redeemer who lives and is there for me. Love ya all, thanks for letting me be personal.

1 comment:

Libby said...

I am strengthened by your testimony of the Savior. Thanks for sharing it. You remind me of His many tender mercies in my life. Like you, I often try to walk on my own when He is waiting and hoping I will turn to Him. I am ever grateful for you in our family:)
Love, Mom