Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This is for you Dan

Dan, we made it and we miss you. We wish you were here, but I'm also still trying to find a way to make it back for your graduation. Here is my favorite driveway. I always love taking pictures of my parents driveway as you know.

Grandpa is taking the loader off the front so he can hook it up to the baler in back.

Grandpa said there were baby kittens in the shed but we still haven't found them yet.

Will really wants to go baling RIGHT NOW and is very impatient about it.

CHEESE.

Getting the swather ready now. Grandpa had to do some welding which was exciting to watch.

the tire swing.

Will kept going back to play in the tractor.

Emma.


helping Grandpa load some water tanks onto a trailer.


Brookie wanted a ride too.

It was starting to storm and the wind was blowing.

We went to look for box turtles in the skunk-aurora. the grass was taller than Will and we didn't find any turtles. That was sad, but we are going to keep looking. We did find a goose nest that Grandpa had told us to go look for but the eggs were hatched and all the babies (and mom) were gone. Just a bunch of broken egg shells.
Our camera broke, I can not get it to work, I'm using my parents. There are a couple of pictures on it that I really wanted to post. One of us crossing the state line, we got out and took a picture by the sign. It's so green here.

No comments: