Friday, June 19, 2009

ABQ--We miss you!!

Make New Friends,
But keep the OLD,
Some are Silver,
and the others Gold.

Life's a cirlce,
That never Ends,
That's how long
I want to be your Friend!!

You guys are definately GOLD.
I just got an email for book club in ABQ and I am missing you guys already. If you are checking this blog, leave comments, I would love to hear from you. I'm so sad I won't be there for book club.
Here's what we've been up to

RANCH STYLE FOR A WHILE
Putting fly repellent on the baby calves backs.





Janey loved the cows. I thought they might scare her, but she just thought they were so fun to watch and listen to. They were loud. We had separated them from their babies and they were all bawling.

We went up into the hayloft to look for kittens. No luck. too bad.








WHOA cowboy!! My dad's idea of a horse is a four-wheeler. The cow's took a while to get in the corral. they were really resistant and my kids thought we were going to be chasing cows all day.

Janey fell asleep in the pick-up while chasing cows. the bumpy ride rocked her to sleep.


Wagon rides are always popular.

10 comments:

Stef said...

Oh! That looks like a ton of fun. It reminds me of when we would go and visit my Grandma who lives in Wymong. So cute!
We miss you guys too!!

shelley said...

Honey- we miss you too! I feel bad that we stayed so long on Sunday... My kids were praying for you to "have a safe trip" all day Monday. Abbey kept singing "BFF...BFF...BFF..." :) Your pictures are AWESOME! It looks like right out of a movie or something - the horses, the barn, tractors, cows... the GREEEN. It looks beautiful. My Mom grew up on a farm and we got to visit it until I was about 10 - really good memories. It looks like your kiddos are making some too. :) Keep us posted!

Libby said...

Transitions are hard - even when you are moving on to good things . . .
Your family has a extra special place in our thoughts and prayers.
Love ya.

HFG said...

The pictures are so cute! I wish I were there with you guys.
Love,
Dan

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

We miss you guys like crazy! Cody keeps asking for Will to come play....he just doesn't understand that he is gone. We may be coming up to Stevensville for a family reunion the middle of July. Maybe we can meet up! Take care and I will keep you posted!

Christa said...

Looks like your kids are having a ball! A little greener than ABQ, eh? It won't be the same without you here!

Jen Kesler said...

Honey! I didn't get to say goodbye and I'm sad! Best of luck in your new adventure!! You will definitely be missed. You have four of the cutest kids around I will miss Emma and Brookie in Primary!!

Sunni said...

oh honey... you take amazing pictures and the ranch looks amazing! I hope you are doing OK with all your transitions and craziness, I know it's hard to move and move and move...

hatchbatch said...

We miss you guys!!! I loved the ranch pictures! That looked like something my kiddos would have LOVED!

Rhino said...

I laughed when I saw the picture of your Dad on the four wheeler. Whenever you would talk about the ranch I would imagine your Dad on a horse rounding up the cows...so funny!

Looks like you guys are having fun. Glad you put these pics on here. Miss you guys! Lizzie says she misses Will so much.