Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Great Spring Break!


Will with his best friend Tyler.
Spring Break before Taos. We love our great neighbors.

The only thing Janey got out of Taos was a bath.

Brookie was a pro at skiing. She remembered everything and was on her own basically from the start. She loved it.

This was only Emma's second time skiing, she's hoping that the third time is the charm, but she did great too. By the end of the day she was doing the chair lift and did her last run by herself.

Will did the magic carpet (the zipper) most of the day I think.

Emma was the only one in her class so she had an instructor all to herself.

Brookie and I. I am so sad that Dan is not in any of these pictures. Our batteries were going low unfortunately and he was the one with the camera.

Brookie on the chair lift. She loved it, she was so excited the whole time.

We forgot the girls skis coats, but they were troopers!
Well, I got my picture of Will skiing. If that's what you want to call it. He spent most of his day falling I think, but he is related to Dan and loved every minute of it. He was cold and didn't even know it and after 7 hours of skiing he was so sad when we made him go in and take off his stuff. He wanted to sleep there and asked if we were coming back and do people live there?

This is the Stewart House where Dan had been spending his month and where we stayed with him while we were up there. It is your classic New Mexico/Taos experience. We highly recommend it for anyone wanting to vacation in Taos.

I was so sad this picture was blurry. I just love her curls, but they only last as long as her hair is wet.

We love the chub!!
My sister-in-law Jen came and visited us with her two kids. We had alot of fun. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of her and I. Why do you always think about those things later?

The twin cousins Janey and Katie? Can you guess which is which? I think Janey has maybe 5 pounds on Katie. They are six days apart. I think we officially wore them out that day.

This is the Pirates Cove at the aquarium. The kids call it their secret hiding place.

Old Town.

Bubble Bath with Payson and Will.

No comments: