Wednesday, November 12, 2008







Here's a few fotos from around Madrid. The first one is down by Sol, it always makes me think of New York and how packed it is with people. The next one is the 'Metropolis' just a cool old building downtown. Then there's the gate of Alcala, used to be a gate to get into the city in the 1700's. The next one is what used to be a palace and now is the central post office. People call it the 'mail palace' as a joke. Last one is part of Plaza Mayor, the big central square.

I also found out this week some breaking news...they don't have the tooth fairy in Spain. But, they do have 'Ratoncito Perez' or 'little mouse Perez' that comes and leaves a little toy. I thought that was cute, but I think I would be a little scared to have a mouse going under my head while I was sleeping...










No comments: