Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gifts

We were given a special gift for three months. I went today to hear the little heart beat of our baby for the second time and found that our little baby had decided to go back up to be with our heavenly father. I am so grateful for this wonderful gift to have been able to carry this baby and be with it for such a short time. Even though we didn't get to meet it sure brought a lot of joy and happiness to our sweet family. I know God lives and loves each and everyone one of us. I know he has a plan and that with his mercy GREAT things are brought to pass. I am was truly blessed with this great experience. And will be sad and mourn its loss but know that its little heart was sick.

3 comments:

LGH said...

Rachel, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I know that you and your family were very excited about the birth. But, I love your attitude.

HFG said...

oh bummer, I'm so sorry and sad, you seem to have great perspective.
Hang in there.

Ms. Fish said...

sorry to hear about that, Rachel.

Hey guess what, I have a Christopher Gee, MD in one of my classes at the University of Utah. When I saw the roll I was freaking out, but then my great cousin wasn't there on the first day of class. some other Christopher Gee showed up.