Sunday, February 14, 2010

Winter in Missoula

Will is quite the skier

The wall came down and opened up our living space

Brookie and Emma just completed 6 weeks of lessons

We have had some snow at our place but not as much as we hoped



The trampoline is fun in the winter too!


Brookie and Emma were in the Missoula Children's Theatre Jack and the Bean Stock. It was a crazy week of daily evening practice. They did great!



Brookie had her birthday cake in a hockey locker room and then we skated

The stars of the show!




8 comments:

LGH said...

OH, I love these pictures. Looks like your family is fitting right into the winter/busy/fun life in Montana. Loved seeing your lovely home.

Sunni said...

Great photos...looks like you guys are busy and having fun! I love your remodeling, your house looks great.

Christa said...

The wall DID come down after all! I know how much you wanted that, so I'm happy for you! We are going to be looking at homes in UT next month, and I've got my fingers crossed that we get what we want, too!

Libby said...

I'm so glad you posted these. We have been hungry for pictures!!

shelley said...

Honey! I just saw your comment on my blog! I really need to just call you, but things have been so crazy... So, yes we are moving to Pocatello! I REALLY hope we will get to see you guys. We would love some friendly, familiar faces. :) It looks like things are going great in Montana. We miss you!!!

Stef said...

Lokk at all the fun things you can do there!! Seriously, I am jealous!! ANd I love your kitchen w/o a wall. (Didn't see it with a wall, but nice still)

Rhino said...

I love how you've decorated your new house....so cute! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. That is awesome that your kids have been able to ski a lot this winter.

McCombs Family said...

I love these pictures. You are keeping yourself quite busy with lessons and plays and fun. I love seeing what you all are up to. Love from Reno