Sunday, May 10, 2009

My thoughts on being a mother

If I had to sum up my thought on what it is like to be a mother of four, I would say "Every day at our house is a PARTY!" I just read "Cheaper by the Dozen", which by the way is the funniest book I have ever read. Anyway, if I had a maid, a cook and a gardener I could maybe have 12 kids also. Which I am sure would be a major PARTY! But I love the four I have and we have so much fun together. When I think about all the other things I could be doing right now if I had chosen differently I wouldn't change a thing. Every minute of it is so worth it. They are a riot and I love their individual personalities so much and I love watching them grow up.
we got out of town yesterday and went on a hike. we love getting out of the hustle and bustle more than almost anything else, it's so good for our family.

Emma with her teacher and a couple friends, oh yes and batman too.


Emma is on the student council this year and they were selling pretzels to raise money for playground equipment. Batman was also helpful. He is just good to have around in general.

I LOVE those LEGS!!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Cute, cute, cute! I'm glad you were able to get a bouncy for Janey!