Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lately

Dump Truck fun
This is the one picture that got taken on the day that Dan took Will on their first Daddy/Son skiing excursion. So can anyone tell me why there is no snow in this picture? (well not enough to ski anyway). The answer is , of course, that Dan forgot to take any pictures and he knew I was going to kill him for it (figuratively speaking) so he pulls over on the side of the road on the way home and takes a picture. Nice, huh? Well, he says it's the memory that matters and I guess he's right, but I still really wanted a picture of this little man on his skis. oh, well. next time. maybe?
By the way, when they got home, Will slept for 14 straight hours.

UPSIDE DOWN CLOWN


movie night



6 comments:

Arabela y yo said...

congratulations!it is a beautiful family!the kids are beautiful!
bye from argentine

Sandy said...

Wow! I can't believe how big all the kids have gotten! :) I guess it has been 3 years since I last saw you all. You guys have a beautiful family!! Good luck in Montana!

LGH said...

What a great dad to take his little son skiing. Loved all the pictures of this beautiful family.

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Ok...I love that your little munchkin is right in the middle of movie night. I bet she gets lots of lovin from the older three! Hope all is well with you guys...wish we lived closer! Tell Dan Hi for us also

McCombs Family said...

Love the chub! We both just make cute chubby kids. We have your christmas picture on our fridge and I miss you all every time I open it (which is way too often) Bummer that Montana isnt any closer to us than NM. We were hoping you'd settle closer. But you will love it there. Your kids are so stinkin cute. Love Jami

Sherry said...

Cute cute cute, I love the movie picture!~Sher